Mrs. Lindy Sevell, President of the Georgia Citrus Growers Association, is planning the associations first citrus meeting. If you are interested, here is some information below:
Date: The Georgia Citrus Association is planning its first annual meeting for February 27th.
Tifton, Georgia 31794
Time: 9:00am – 3:00 pm
- Dr. Wayne Hanna – new UGA releases
- Travis Murphy- Diversity of Crops
- Robert Sexton- packing of fruit
- Seald Sweet International – marketing & sales
- Mack Glass – practical experience of growing
- Chris Anglin – possible crop insurance
Tangerine/Lemon/Grapefruit Grove with Perennial Peanut Middles
To register for this meeting use the link below. The cost is $15.00 per person. If you wish to join the citrus association at the same time it will be $65.00. Lunch is included. Registration closes February 20th.