The 2016 keynote topic will be a discussion of sales tax distribution patterns and how Georgia counties have been affected in light of recent legislative tax changes such as the Georgia Agriculture Tax Exemption (GATE) and the Title Ad Valorem Tax (TAVT).
- Thursday, January 21: Carroll County Ag Center, Carrollton – Register Online
- Friday, January 22: Unicoi State Park, Cleveland – Register Online
- Monday, January 25: Cloud Livestock Facility, Bainbridge – Register Online
- Tuesday, January 26: Tifton Campus Conference Center, Tifton – Register Online
- Wednesday, January 27: Blueberry Warehouse, Alma – Register Online
- Friday, January 29: Georgia Farm Bureau Building, Macon – Register Online
Visit the Georgia Ag Forecast Website to see registration fees and register.